Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh Boy!

We found out last Thursday that we're having a boy!  Michael and I were both really shocked- not because we didn't want a boy, but because we both (along with most of our family members) thought we were having a girl.  There was no scientific reasoning behind this... just a feeling.  And apparently, it was an incorrect feeling.

So, we were all set with a girl name, but since we've been discussing boy names for five months with no conclusion, we're going to have to really ramp up the efforts.  We have agreed on one name, but I'll wait to post it because if you know us at all, there's a strong chance we'll change our minds.  Hopefully not though- because I really like this one.

Anyway, I've been looking at bedding for several months now, and had already decided that I wanted to do a green/white/brown color scheme- if it was a boy or a girl.  I finally settled on one that I just kept coming back to.  I think it's really clean and fresh, and not too baby-ish.  Check it out!


NURSERYBASICS-VIG.jpg

Now all I have to do is figure out how I want to decorate.  But that's the fun part.  Nursery pictures are coming soon.  I may wait until I have something more substantial before I post pictures though.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Ford Family said...

Congrats!! So happy for you and Michael!! I thought you were having a girl too, but guess what boys love their mamas!! ; ) I want to see the bedding but the pic did not open up! I tried to call you the other day from a # that I thought was yours b/c I was too lazy to go to my car and get my cell phone so obviously I dialed the wrong # and it was not KAY! oh well! love u!

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome. Boys are so sweet and they definitely LOVE their mamas. OMG, Oliver will have a new little buddy to play with in the future. AWESOME!!! I am so excited forr y'all and I cannot wait to see pictures of the nursery and to hear what name you decide on. FUN STUFF!!! Love and miss you bunches!

Teal

Kay said...

Oops- sorry about that guys- I'll have to take a pic once the bedding comes in. It used to show up, but now I can't get it to post in here. Oh well, I guess it will just leave you in suspense! :)