I fly out of Birmingham in T minus 9 hours and 30 minutes. What do I need to do before then?
- wash clothes
- pack those freshly washed clothes
- pack everything else
- finish up taxes so I can send them off
- finish up two work items
- cook some things for my family to eat while I'm away
- buy some diapers so my child can live a sanitary life
- buy some food for my child so he can eat while I'm gone
- clean my house so that I can come home to it being messy again
- get to the airport an hour before my flight leaves
And what am I doing? Everything except what's on this list! And that includes watching JM be incredibly cute while he eats a waffle.
But he's checking my flight status and printing out my boarding pass for me, so I didn't add those to the list.
I need to get my buns in gear! Hope everyone has a great week! I'll be "nerding it up" at a database conference! (pushes glasses up nose)
Have a Great (Long) Weekend.
3 days ago