Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Maxwell von Schnauzer

Meet Max.  He's our new baby.  He's about 4 months old (we think), and we brought him home today!  He is very smart and loves to play with his toys (as any dog does- except Pedro).  I wanted to post some pictures of him so you could meet the new addition to our family!
Max with his toys...


First headshot...


After his first bath with us...

He's a sweetheart!  We're so excited!  Maxwell von Schnauzer will accomplish great things, just you wait and see.




2 comments:

Ford Family said...

you better not take him home to Selma, he might never return if your mama gets her hands on him, he is a cutie!! I know he is going to be one little little dog!

CurrieB said...

Kay, he is the cutest schnauzer I have ever seen! I hope he can come out to Austin and meet Miss Rita very soon! Speaking of, I need Owen's email address. Can you send?