Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life's a Beach

It's funny, but that's always the phrase I see on every t-shirt, hugger, etc when I go to the beach.  We just got back from a trip to the beach with my parents, and it was wonderful!  We went for my birthday, and as always, it just didn't seem long enough.  I'm now recovering from the onset of depression that always sets in after a wonderfully relaxing trip.

But, I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the morning that we took the dogs out onto the beach.  It was really early because we didn't want them to chase people and bark the whole time.  So, here are the highlights...

Pedro, enjoying the sand and surf.

Bailey, who was content just watching the waves.

And then there was Max.

It was wonderful.  I'll post soon about some of the amazing pregnancy symptoms I'm now facing. :)


1 comment:

Ford Family said...

I know yall had a blast! Miss you!!!