Wednesday, August 11, 2010

23 weeks

It just so happens that I have an updated picture of me at 23 weeks.  I know, I know... I'm so slim.  It's the pre-natal water aerobics. :)  haha- I just snorted.

And here are my sweet guys doing what they do best.  One of them is beyond excited about having a new baby boy in the family.


And the other one... well, let's just say that his expression was a little different than what I expected when I asked him, "How do you feel about having a baby brother?"

Maybe he'll get used to the idea before December.  Right now he's more interested in chasing lasers, chewing on bones, and barking at anything that moves.  Well... we have about four months to break him into the idea. :)

4 comments:

Caroline Bobo said...

LOVE the pic of you! I have always said a pregnant woman is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am pumped ya'll are having a BOY!! tons of fun! I hope I get to see you at some point soon. Having Kay withdrawals much. Your photography skills are excellent!

Rayne said...

So glad to find your blog! Can't wait to keep up with ya'll...you look great! So fun that we will have kiddos the same age!

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

You look GREAT! I know that you probably don't feel that way but you really do:) Just think, you are over half way there!!! I cannot wait to see what this little guy looks like. Make sure you tell Michael that he looks great too;) Miss and love you bunches!!!

Teal

SenoraSabrosita said...

Found your blog through a series of people connections off facebook. Fr. Guido and I just wanted to pass a congratulations to you and Michael on your pregnancy. We just had our 4th baby in April! We know you have a close circle of friends but if there's anything we can do for you guys, just let us know. We'd love to help!