Monday, March 2, 2009

It's raining, it's snowing, the old man is... going?


Well, it happened.  It stormed like nobody's business on Friday, and then rained all day on Saturday.  But it was all worth it- because it snowed on Sunday!!!!  Yay!  It never snows here, and when it does, I'm always conveniently out of town.  So, needless to say- I was thrilled- and you might as well have been watching two kids to watch how Michael and I responded.  WE WERE SOOOOOO EXCITED!
And, it was Max's first experience in the snow!  I took some pictures of him early that morning when we went outside... but the best part of the 
day was when Michael took us (me and Max) to the golf course to play in the biggest yard in Birmingham!  I was a little nervous at first, because we r
eally haven't had the chance to let Max just run and play without his leash.  But he did really well.  He ran and ran and ran- and then he ran some more.  He ran so much that little snow balls started sticking to his legs- it was really funny.  He actually ran so much that all I was able to get were action shots.  So here are some shots we were able to get...

No comments: