Friday, August 15, 2008

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!

I have to say this- I have never felt so loved on a birthday in all my life! I woke up this morning to Michael calling me to wish me a Happy Birthday (he works REALLY early on Fridays). Then my mom called to wish me a good one, and since then I've heard from my family and friends- some really funny singing messages, some funny regular messages, and some really sweet messages- all have been GREAT!

When I got to work this morning, Cindy had brought in these FANTASTIC cinnamon rolls, which I immediately ate one. I got back to my desk where Polly had already put flowers on my desk.
Then, after taking some funny conference t-shirt pictures, Polly, Cindy, and Bob sang Happy Birthday to me as they presented me with my fun mini-cake! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Then, while I was on the phone with Michael, a delivery guy came in with some really gorgeous flowers that he had sent! Talk about perfect timing!

Then, while I was finishing up some work, I heard my name, so I walked up to the front of the office, only to see this!

The company that I work with on fundraising, Grizzard, sent me an edible arrangement! Thanks Todd, Claudia, and Bianca!!!! I tell you, I'm on cloud 9 right now. Michael's parents are coming tonight to take me out to dinner, and then my mom is coming to spend the day tomorrow.
This has been the best birthday! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

1 comment:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

OMG!!! Happy LATE birthday!!! I am so delinquent!!! Hope you are well!!!!