Sunday, July 27, 2008

A time to laugh until you're on the floor about to pee your pants from laughing so hard...

Ummmm......

All I can say is,

Michael got a little shorter this weekend.

These new coke bottles gave us the feeling that we were really small people in a world of giants who had the regular coke bottles. However, those "regular" coke bottles were now huge to we "small people" and we had to drink them with two hands now. And well, we just couldn't resist the urge...


Yes, we're twelve years old, but we were seriously on the floor laughing when we looked at these pictures after taking them. I could never have this much fun with any other man. The Lord knew exactly what I was going to need when he chose Michael for me. And that is another twelve year old to play with. :)


2 comments:

Ford Family said...

....and this is why I love yall!

Katie said...

Kay! oh my gosh, I just died laughing!!! I am going to call soon so that we can laugh. Ya'll are just too much fun!